VCA Job Openings 2018.19 School Year
*Substitute Teacher Applications are always welcome
VCA Job Openings 2019. 2020 School Year
*Upper Elementary Teacher
Job Description: Full-Time Position (10 month contract)
- Committed Christian believer active in a local church
- Work closely with Admin.
▪ Management/Organizational Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Elementary Education
- Certified through AZ Dept of Ed or ACSI
- Experience preferred
- Follow all school policies, procedures, and directives.
- Actively reflect school statement of faith
- Plan and deliver effective daily lessons including the use of curriculum guide, curriculum, learning activities and classroom best practice.
- Develop and maintain positive grace-based relationships with students, staff, and families including the Mathew 18 principle as needed.
- Effectively communicate with students, families, and administration
- Seek an attitude of continuous improvement in spiritual and professional life through improved practice and a love of learning
We are a vibrant community who exist for the purpose of assisting families in their God-given call to educate their children. We partner with a variety of families including those who are looking for a strong Christian foundation as well as those who are passionate about finding a safe environment with high expectations and quality academics. Located on the campus of the Verde Community Church we are blessed to have bright spacious classrooms, a full-size gymnasium, and a large playground complete with a plethora of equipment More Info >>
Daily Office Hours
Monday - Friday
7:30 am - 4:00 pm
Monday - Thursday
9:00 am - 3:00 pm